We never cease to be amazed by the vast array of profile ministries in this country. One excellent gauge for the passion of our cause is simply the number of websites and blogs out there selflessly trying to win hearts and minds to the pro-life cause.
We could make a list a mile long of all the pro-life sites out there, but today we just thought we would highlight some of the great up-and-coming blogs and organizations. We still love and read Jill Stanek daily, but here are some other blogs to keep an eye on and bookmark.
10. Generations for Life is the Pro-Life Action League‘s outreach to the new pro-life generation. Generations for Life empowers teens to be effective pro-life leaders by inspiring and helping them to establish lively pro-life clubs within their own high school communities and youth groups.
The Generations for Life Blog is great. We love the Prayer Challenge and video recently posted and organized by high schoolers.
9. Save the Storks Want to be inspired? This group is doing something fresh, innovative and extremely valuable every day...follow this blog and you will be filled with hope. The pro-life cause certainly has genius on its side!
8. The Quick and the Dead: Planned Parenthood's Brazen Legacy of Debauchery, Defilement, and Death is an always informative blog that has been a round for a while. But it really caught our attention again recently with the news that George Grant was re-releasing his epic Margaret Sanger biography, Killer Angel.
7. The Prolife Youth Blog is another marvelous, youth led blog that just fills one with hope when one reads it. With bright minds like this on our side, one can imagine a day when abortion will become unthinkable.
6. Rightly Wired is more of a Libertarian leaning Conservative news site, than a pro-life blog, but it consistently has very high quality, right to life articles. Youthful and inspired, if it is not yet on your radar, we encourage you to link to Rightly Wired , check it daily, and enjoy...you can thank us later.
5. Students for Life is the best. We can never find enough good things to say about Students for Life. Would have been number one, but it's not really up-and-coming. It's already there. The Students for Life site is great, the organization is even better, and the work they do is invaluable. God bless Students for Life.
4. LiveActionNews is another group that has accomplished so much and that is so valuable to the pro-life movement that it doesn't really belong in the up-and-coming category. But it is a site we visit daily, and even though Lila Rose already seems like she belongs in the ProLife Hall of Fame, she is only 26! If we were unborn, we would want these guys on our side.
3. WhyIamProLife.org is written by the young members of he Society for the Protection of Unborn Children a UK organization. It is great to see that the hope, ingenuity and energy we are increasingly seeing is not just a US phenomenon.
2. Equipped to Engage is an effort by students to help train other students to become leaders in the pro-life cause. This is a very important effort with an incredible amount of promise.
1. 40 Days for Life is certainly one of the most important efforts to come along. A powerful, prayerful effort that has won hearts and minds daily, and closed abortion clinics weekly - it is an answer to all of our prayers. Reading updates on 40 Days for Life fills us all with Hope!
That's our list. Sure it's not perfect, and some of these sites aren't even blogs, and some of them aren't up-and-coming they are already there! But who cares. We just hope you check out some of these sites and get involved however you can.
And if that's not enough pro-life blogs for you, be sure to check out Pro-LifeBlogs.com for an exhaustive list of the all pro-life blogs you will ever need to read.