As we outline below, there are countless great pro-life blogs, pro-life news sites, pro-life organization websites, and pro-life activist sites out there. But now we have The Stanek Report. The Stanek Report serves as an invaluable, prolife news aggregation website pulling many of these resources together on one user friendly news site. If you like the Drudge Report, you will love The Stanek Report.
Earlier this year, we highlighted many of the great pro-life sites out there:
There are some great prolife websites and we visit many of them daily and link to a lot of the top ones. Of course, Life News, Foundation Life Pro-life News, ProLife Unity News and LifeSiteNews are must reads every day; our tremendous national organizations all have very helpful websites, Priests for Life, Human Life International, American Life League, National Right to Life, Sisters of Life, the tremendously effective Life Dynamics, Operation Rescue, our personal favorite Forty Days for Life, and of course Lila Rose and her wonderful organization Live Action.
The Margaret Sanger Blog always relies on Klanned Parenthood, TooManyAborted, Black Genocide, and Abort73 which are great. Students for Life is an invaluable site. We love Life Decisions International and its effort to defund the bloodthirsty haters at Planned Parenthood - same with STOPP Planned Parenthood. The quite useful, yet underrated site at ProLifeAmerica, is a favorite. The Center for Bio-Ethical Reform is a definite life-saver.
A few more must visits are Maafa 21, 180 Movie, and The Culture of Life Review. Unique and innovative efforts are also our favorites, so we are big fans of Save the Storks. You will also want to keep an eye on Grace Daigler, a forward thinking Franciscan University student, and her new effort Equipped to Engage. Online for Life is another brilliant new effort. Heartbeat International is also doing some good work. On the local level, there are great organizations across the country, way too many to mention, but a special shout out this year goes to the gutsy folks at Cleveland Right to Life.
We also find it useful to check the pro-life articles on the conservative activist site FreeRepublic.com on a daily basis. We also follow pro-life articles at the Federalist.com and RightlyWired.com.
Countless men and women are clearly doing heroic work and we are surely missing a bunch of sites worthy of mention. And that is why we can not even begin to list all the great bloggers who each and every day make the case for life and bring to light profound and meaningful pro-life stories. With so many valuable and informative blogs having one central prolife blog that pulls them all-together is extremely useful -that blog is Pro-Life Blogs.
We never cease to be amazed by the vast array of profile ministries in this country. One excellent gauge for the passion of our cause is simply the number of websites and blogs out there selflessly trying to win hearts and minds to the pro-life cause.
We could make a list a mile long of all the pro-life sites out there, but today we just thought we would highlight some of the great up-and-coming blogs and organizations. We still love and read Jill Stanek daily, but here are some other blogs to keep an eye on and bookmark.
10. Generations for Life is the Pro-Life Action League‘s outreach to the new pro-life generation.Generations for Life empowers teens to be effective pro-life leaders by inspiring and helping them to establish lively pro-life clubs within their own high school communities and youth groups.
The Generations for Life Blog is great. We love the Prayer Challenge and video recently posted and organized by high schoolers.
9. Save the Storks Want to be inspired? This group is doing something fresh, innovative and extremely valuable every day...follow this blog and you will be filled with hope. The pro-life cause certainly has genius on its side!
8. The Quick and the Dead: Planned Parenthood's Brazen Legacy of Debauchery, Defilement, and Death is an always informative blog that has been a round for a while. But it really caught our attention again recently with the news that George Grant was re-releasing his epic Margaret Sanger biography, Killer Angel.
7. The Prolife Youth Blog is another marvelous, youth led blog that just fills one with hope when one reads it. With bright minds like this on our side, one can imagine a day when abortion will become unthinkable.
6. Rightly Wired is more of a Libertarian leaning Conservative news site, than a pro-life blog, but it consistently has very high quality, right to life articles. Youthful and inspired, if it is not yet on your radar, we encourage you to link to Rightly Wired , check it daily, and enjoy...you can thank us later.
5. Students for Life is the best. We can never find enough good things to say about Students for Life. Would have been number one, but it's not really up-and-coming. It's already there. The Students for Life site is great, the organization is even better, and the work they do is invaluable. God bless Students for Life.
4. LiveActionNews is another group that has accomplished so much and that is so valuable to the pro-life movement that it doesn't really belong in the up-and-coming category. But it is a site we visit daily, and even though Lila Rose already seems like she belongs in the ProLife Hall of Fame, she is only 26! If we were unborn, we would want these guys on our side.
3. WhyIamProLife.org is written by the young members of he Society for the Protection of Unborn Children a UK organization. It is great to see that the hope, ingenuity and energy we are increasingly seeing is not just a US phenomenon.
2. Equipped to Engage is an effort by students to help train other students to become leaders in the pro-life cause. This is a very important effort with an incredible amount of promise.
1. 40 Days for Life is certainly one of the most important efforts to come along. A powerful, prayerful effort that has won hearts and minds daily, and closed abortion clinics weekly - it is an answer to all of our prayers. Reading updates on 40 Days for Life fills us all with Hope!
That's our list. Sure it's not perfect, and some of these sites aren't even blogs, and some of them aren't up-and-coming they are already there! But who cares. We just hope you check out some of these sites and get involved however you can.
And if that's not enough pro-life blogs for you, be sure to check out Pro-LifeBlogs.com for an exhaustive list of the all pro-life blogs you will ever need to read.